We wish all of you and your families a safe and peaceful holiday season!
While we respect your decision on how you wish to celebrate your holidays, keeping our community safe is a joint responsibility. We need your support and understanding. We respectfully ask if you have a scheduled appointment with us between December 27 and January 4, and you are celebrating the holidays with families or friends beyond your immediate household, or you are traveling outside of the Bay Area for the holidays, that you reschedule your appointment to after January 14, 2021.
For your reference, we have provided links to the following resources from the San Francisco Department of Public Health:
- Guidance: Safer Holiday Celebrations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Travel Advisory and Guidance on Safer Essential Travel
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
For everyone’s safety, at your next visit with us, we ask that you kindly observe the following;
- Please complete the Pre-appointment Wellness Screening Questionnaire and update your child’s medical history
- To observe social distancing, we ask patients 12 years and older to enter the office by themselves. Someone from the team will meet them at the entrance. For younger patients, we ask only one parent to accompany to the appointment. Children 5 years and under may be accompanied by one parent to the clinical area.
- Everyone two years and older is required to wear a mask to OPDSF- please contact us ahead of time if you have concerns about this requirement
- Everyone entering the office will have their temperature checked
- Applying hand sanitizer at check-in
- Observing 6 feet social distancing at all times
- Front office team are situated behind sneeze guards
- Books, games and toys stored away
At check out
- Please schedule next appointment ahead
- Settle you account beforehand
- Statements will be sent via email whenever possible
- Virtual follow up is available
- Watch an informative video from OPDSF